- This event has passed.
National Conference on Product Design
July 1, 2016 @ 8:00 am - July 3, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
National Conference on Product Design is the flagship conference in India providing forum for students, researchers, faculty and designers to showcase their innovations and products. It is a platform for both developers and manufacturers to discuss technology transfer and encourage start-ups to promote Make in India. This three day event includes one day workshop on “IOT:Parallel sessions on Intel, ARM, Atmel Platforms” and two day conference involving live product demonstrations, poster presentations, panel discussions, industry sessions on the state of art technologies and visionary talks by keynote speakers.
1. Encourage students, faculty, researchers and designers to showcase their innovations.
2. Provide platform for academicians and manufacturers to discuss ideas and hence bridge the gap between academics and industry.
3. Encourage start-ups in collaboration with industry and academics and promote Make In India.
4. Provide solutions to user centric problems such as smart cities, agriculture, health, WSN, consumer electronics etc.
5. Provide financial rewards, venture capitalist, recognition among peers, internship and employability opportunities and IPR.